Soft carry bag included!
The new 2016 GT81 three-element super APO Anniversary offer superb quality for imaging and visual use at an affordable price！From the pristine white finish on the CNC to the elegant gold trim which has more than just good looks...
· Triplet air-spaced objective (FPL-53) in adjustable CNC machined ultra high precision lens cell.
· Extremely sharp.
· Excellent color correction.
· Each lens is Fully Multi-Coated with a special super-high transmission coating (STM Coating) on all surfaces.
· This F/5.9 lens is ideal for astrophotography.
2.0" Crayford V-power Focuser
· New ultra smooth 2" Crayford V-power edition focuser with 1:10 dual speed: a treat to use during astrophotography. No image shifting (capacity 15lb.)!
· Comes with two locking screws on angled positions for heavy load applications.
‧ Chromed, soft thumbscrews, easy to use even with gloves on.
· Stainless steel reinforcement inserts on both sides and on the back to allow heavy loading without problems.
‧ diamond-coated drive system: very smooth, no lateral movement or tilting.
· Graduated scale for precise camera alignment.
Simply Beautiful Finish
· Pure William Optics quality fit and finish: powder-painted white CNC-machined aluminum tube, gold trim finish, retractable dewshield, dewshield cap.
· Top quality anodizing.
· Very compact for carrying on flights.
Attention to Details
· 2" & 1.25" adapter included in the price.
· Anti-marring brass compression rings.
· Carry handle with V-shape night glowing illuminator.
· 90mm mounting rings are optional.
Focal Ratio F/5.9
Focal Length 478 mm
Objective Type Three element with FPL-53 Air Spaced, Fully Multi-Coated,STM coatings
Resolving Power 1.43 seconds of arc
Limiting Magnitude 12.2
Lens Shade Retractable
2" 360° Rotating Camera-angle Adjuster, 1:10 fine focus
1.25" Adapter 2" Brass Compression Rings
Field Stops Knife-Edge Baffles
L-type Mount Bracket
Tube Diameter 90mm
Tube Length 440mm Fully Retracted
484mm Fully Extended
Tube Weight 3.7 kg
Terms and Conditions
Copyright ©2012 Ian King Imaging Ltd.
Site built by Savagescape Ltd.