This is the new 0.8x Reducer/Flattener designed for the GT102 and other F6.9 to F7 refractors.
Features Male T2 adaptor and 2" Pushfit.
This new 0.8x Reducer/Flattener has been developed specifically for the William Optics ZS71 and other F6 Williams Optics refractors such as the ZS70 and Megrez 72. It should also work successfully with other manufacturers F6 telescopes of similar aperture.
Lens-to-chip suggested distance: 55-57mm
Comes with T-ring thread for best distance setup results
2" nosespiece Included
Weight : 165g
Will provide good illumination and flat field across APS sized sensors and smaller.
This new field flattener is designed for the 80mm F6 Triplet GT81 Telescope and other 80mm F6 refractors.
It features a Male T adaptor.
This is the William Optics New extended Losmandy-style dovetail plate which will mount on various German Equatorial Mounts (GEM).
• William Optics uses only high-grade aluminum. This guarantees the dovetail plate will last a life-time.
• Precision-machined for perfect and smooth fit.
• Black anodized to enhance good looks and durability.
• This Losmandy-style dovetail plate will mount on various German Equatorial Mounts (GEM).
• Virtually any rings, like the WO 90mm rings, or the WO 115mm, 160mm rings, or any other brands' mounting rings, will easily fit in one of the holes provided.
William Optics is proud to introduce the SPL (Super Planetary Long eye-relief) eyepieces. This new Planetary Eyepiece series is designed for users with the need for high-power, sharp and contrast views for planetary observations. The long eye relief is a bonus for people with eyeglasses and for people who do not want to strain their eyesight during observation sessions.
High Quality Optical Lens
• Special glasses and perfect multi-coatings make the optical performance of SPL amazing in almost any telescope. a very well corrected field of view, free from optical aberrations allows you to finally enjoy planets as they deserve.
• Good transmittance and excellent color rendition will allow you to enjoy planetary details you had missed so far.
• Leave ghosting and flares to other eyepieces:your William Optics SPL will not disappoint you.
High Power and High Contrast
• Available in three focal lengths, 3mm, 6mm, and 12.5mm, these eyepieces will satisfy any power requirement. Easy to Barlow, they will yield amazing results even at the highest powers (provided that atmospherical conditions and your telescope canhandle such high powers!).
• Great contrast and sharp to the edges
• Distortion-free EXTRA details is not a miracle: it all goes down to quality construction and design. SPL give you just what you always wanted.
Long Eye relief
• All three focal lengths boast very long eyerelief for maximum viewing comfort even for eyeglass wearers.
• Mechanically beautiful and functional tapered barrel.
• Blackened lens edges and flat black paint in the barrel to minimize sources of potential reflections.
• The very competitive price of these planetary eyepieces will encourage you to get the whole series to add to your keep-a-lifetime eyepieces!
1.25" 45 degree erecting diagonal for comfortable terrestrial and daytime observing.
NEW GENERATION DDG SCT Crayford Focuserdesigned by William Optics.
This focuser is stronger and improved and includes a new embedded stainelss steel rail on the focuser drawtube to prevent flexure and slipping.
The DDG digital focuser provides a positioning readout for highly repeatable focussing.There is also a built in Thermometer.
The DDG SCT Crayford is a high quality focuser for
serious astronomers and astro photographers!!
The focuser comes with 360 degree rotation and
two locking screws for rotational angle position.
Also included is a silky smooth 1:10 speed microfocuser.
New Designed to last a lifetime and work with virtually any standard SCT/MC telescopes. You too can enjoy zero image-shift during your most critical observations/imaging. Unbeatable in both quality and price.
(2.") DDG SCT Focuser. Schmidt-Cassegrain / Maksutov-Cassegrain telescope rotatable focuser with 1:10 dual speed microfocuser.
It fits both Celestron and Meade Schmidt-Cassegrain telescope.
Including 2" to 1.25" adapter.
Weight : 1100 g
The Feathertouch FT3545 Focuser with adaptors for the William Optics FLT 132 Instrument.
Includes 4.5" Focuser Travel, 3.5" Barrell, 72 pitch Rack and pinnion mechanism, 92mm threaded end cap which is compatible with the WO 4" tube extenders and TMB large format field flattener.
Includes 10:1 gear reduction ratio.
Lifting capacity is approx 15 lbs. This focuser will easily handle just about any camera/filterwheel/AO combination you can throw at it.
Draw Tube Travel 114.30 mm | 4.50 In
Racked In from Mounting Face 108.077 mm | 4.255 In
Racked Out from Mounting Face 222.377 mm | 8.755 In
Diameter at Back Side (Eye Piece) of Draw Tube 92.71 mm | 3.65 In
Draw Tube Drive Mechanism Helical Rack and Pinion 72 Pitch
Reduction Ratio 10:1 (Approximately)
Travel per Pinion Revolution 21.46mm | 0.845 In
Lifting Capacity 5.5-6.8kg | 12-15 lbs
The Feathertouch FT3035 Focuser with adaptors for the William Optics FLT 98 INstrument.
Includes 4" Focuser Travel, 3" Barrell, 72 pitch Rack and pinnion mechanism, 92mm threaded end cap which is compatible with the WO 4" tube extenders and TMB large format field flattener.
Lifting capacity is approx 12lbs. This focuser will easily handle just about any camera/filterwheel/AO combination you can throw at it.
The Feathertouch FT3025 Focuser with adaptors for the William Optics FLT 110 Instrument.
1 2 3 >
Terms and Conditions
Copyright ©2012 Ian King Imaging Ltd.
Site built by Savagescape Ltd.