F7 150mm APO Triplet Refractor
The new Sky-Watcher Professional ESPRIT 3-Element ED apochromatic refractors are probably this year's most anticipated new telescopes with optical performance rivaling or exceeding similar telescopes from even the most famous high-end brands.
Designed primarily for demanding astro-imagers wanting high-contrast images full of detail with pin-point stars right to the edge of the field and zero detectable colour fringing, even on the brightest of objects!
• 3-Element Objective Lens, Focal Length 1050mm (one Ohara FPL-53 and 2 x Schott lenses)
• 3” CNC Machined 11:1 Rotatable Dual-Speed Linear Power Focuser
• Full-frame Corrected Focal Plane
• Excellent Field Flatness
• Zero detectable Colour Fringing even on Bright Objects
• Metallic High-Transmission Lens Coatings
• Knife-edge Baffled Optical System
• High-precision Mechanical Components
• Aluminium OTA material (superior to plain carbon-fibre for this application)
• Retractable Dew Shield
3” DUAL-SPEED LINEAR POWER FOCUSER
• 3” LPF with 2” and 1.25” eyepiece adaptors and indexed scale
• Zero focus-shift during focusing
• High Load Capacity - holds up to 5kg of accessories whilst focusing and up to 10kg when locked.
• New drawtube with steel sheet held by four large bearings makes focusing smoother than ever
• The smooth focus motion and 11:1 fine focus wheel allows precision adjustment and critical focusing of eyepieces & cameras
• Patent-pending design
Click here to see Skywatcher Field Flattener for Esprit 150
Click here to see optional Feathertouch focuser for Esprit 150
2” Dielectric Star Diagonal, 28mm 2” LET Eyepiece, 9x50 Right-Angled Erect Image Finderscope, Tube Rings and Dovetail Mounting Bar.
Terms and Conditions
Copyright ©2012 Ian King Imaging Ltd.
Site built by Savagescape Ltd.