F7 120mm APO Triplet Refractor
The new Sky-Watcher Professional ESPRIT 3-Element ED apochromatic refractors are probably this year's most anticipated new telescopes with optical performance rivaling or exceeding similar telescopes from even the most famous high-end brands.
Designed primarily for demanding astro-imagers wanting high-contrast images full of detail with pin-point stars right to the edge of the field and zero detectable colour fringing, even on the brightest of objects!
Click here to see Field Flattener for Esprit 120
• 3-Element Objective Lens, Focal Length 840mm (one Ohara FPL-53 and 2 x Schott lenses)
• 3” CNC Machined 11:1 Rotatable Dual-Speed Linear Power Focuser
• Full-frame Corrected Focal Plane
• Excellent Field Flatness
• Zero detectable Colour Fringing even on Bright Objects
• Metallic High-Transmission Lens Coatings
• Knife-edge Baffled Optical System
• High-precision Mechanical Components
• Aluminium OTA material (superior to plain carbon-fibre for this application)
• Retractable Dew Shield
3” DUAL-SPEED LINEAR POWER FOCUSER
• 3” LPF with 2” and 1.25” eyepiece adaptors and indexed scale
• Zero focus-shift during focusing
• High Load Capacity - holds up to 5kg of accessories whilst focusing and up to 10kg when locked.
• New drawtube with steel sheet held by four large bearings makes focusing smoother than ever
• The smooth focus motion and 11:1 fine focus wheel allows precision adjustment and critical focusing of eyepieces & cameras
• Patent-pending design
2” Dielectric Star Diagonal, 28mm 2” LET Eyepiece, 9x50 Right-Angled Erect Image Finderscope, Tube Rings and Dovetail Mounting Bar
Optional Full Format Field Flattener available.
Terms and Conditions
Copyright ©2012 Ian King Imaging Ltd.
Site built by Savagescape Ltd.