Explore to the limit of your telescope with our LISA low resolution high luminosity spectrograph. With its slit, LISA is specially designed for faint or extended objects.
It is an educational tool for student to quickly record spectra of stars and nebulae and focus on actual project rather than long observing hours.
It is also a scientifical tool to study faint objects (novae, variable stars, comets, asteroids, nebulae, galaxies, quasars...), to monitor group of stars, to analyse chemicaly planets in visible or near infra-red domain
Model with slit (15/19/23/35ìm)
-Visible spectral domain (400-700nm)
-Telescope interface M42/2-inch
* Slit 50/75/100µm with 19µm hole
* Automatic Calibration module
* Guiding camera (kit Watec 120N+ recommanded)
* Acquisition camera (QSI583ws recommanded
* Collimator F=130mm F/5
* Custom objective F=88mm F/2.4
* Power of resolution R ~600-1000
* Available for Visible (400-700nm) or near Infra-Red (650nm-1µm)
* Slit 15/19/23/35µm
* Weight: 1.4kg
* Telescope interface M42 (T-standard), 41mm backfocus
Terms and Conditions
Copyright ©2012 Ian King Imaging Ltd.
Site built by Savagescape Ltd.